Journal.Bar —A Metasystem Experiment
It gets easier. Every day it gets a little easier. But you gotta do it every day, that’s the hard
part. But it does get easier. —Bojack Horseman
Hi, I'm Brennan. I created this website to provide weekly updates regarding my goals (systems) that I currently have on a website called Beeminder as a way to keep myself accountable, as well as a place for general draft writing. For more information on the theory behind this idea, please check out the following links where I have written extensively about this: 1 , 2, 3.
- Thirty: Spinning Plates
- Twenty-Nine: Getting Unstuck!
- Twenty-Eight: Limits and Arbitary
- Twenty-Seven: Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit!
- Twenty-Six: Alerts and Restarts
- Twenty-Five: Bees, JAM, and Gardens
- Twenty-Four: Apple Pie
- Twenty-Three: Identity Risk
- Twenty-Two: Community Searching
- Twenty-One: Unify Thyself
- Twenty: Bare-minimum Days
- Nineteen: Creative vs. Technical
- Eighteen: SMART Systems
- Seventeen: Sharpening vs. Writing
- Sixteen: Now is Now
- Fifteen: Hurt and Healing
- Fourteen: A Pivot